Sunday 10 April 2011

More From NA3

I was happy to see that some snaps from the 3rd Annual Australian Discworld convention, happening this weekend near Sydney, were uploaded of flickr, to keep me bursting from impatience for news....I have also been kept slightly placidated by twitpics and any other little snippet of news I can glean from anywhere
I also present you with my favorite tweets from #dwoz from yesterday and so far today (cannot wait so see what sort of stuff was in the auction (which is happening as I type this!)-

NullusAnxietas3: The Lady,Moist, Rob Anybody all in the pub at 1am! It has to be #dwoz
smperris: I don't think the Penrith Panthers regulars are quite coping with the influx of Discworld nerdery this weekend (smperris was also thrilled about having his book signed-'smperris: Please excuse me while I have a quiet squee')
caramaena: Day 2 of discworld convention - still haven't screwed up the courage to say hi to Sir Terry. I'm a coward!
GonzoLamar it took an hour, the shower looks like I murdered a smurf, but I'm finally footloose and feegle free! Now it's pippa's turn.
davidtcook: Gala Dinner was great, now we're confusing the patrons and staff at the bar (by being us)

africamuse: just a few mins to the great hedgehog race, followed by peel a bananana with your feet
molokov_au: Assassins' Guild just inhumed all the Alchemists in the signing queue
rwrylsin: Time to buckle some swashes. Shouldn't have stayed up past my bedtime last night.
davidtcook: Foam sword fencing was good fun, and casualties were minimal. Igor will not be required.

No comments:

Post a Comment