Friday 8 April 2011

Aus Discworld Convention- Nullus Anxietas.

Today is the official start of the 3rd annual Australian Discword Convention. Unfortunately- I'm not at it! Funding, Distance and Educational commitments prevent me from being there this year, but I fervently hope that I will be attending Nullus Anxietas 4 in two year time (with any luck it'll be back in Melbourne then). However I am trying to keep up with some of the shenanigans via various digital mediums
(eg, Twitter, which offers me such gems as-
MickNeven: just met my 1st #dwoz peeps. the ooook t-shirt and golden winged hat were dead give aways  therealamylou: Morris dancing talk, very edifying.
mrpendulum: We got laughed at by sir terry himself. Awesome.
and, of course terryandrob: Tweeting from the dunny? It must be @NullusAnxietas3)

If you are at the convention please have pity on us poor unattenders and put up lots of stuff on the Internet! I am anxiously awaiting some photos to be uploaded to the official flickr account.... and I suppose it would be too much to ask for someone to cut short their festivities to post a nice lengthy review on Facebook or somewhere...?..!..? Just to gratify my cravings....?

No comments:

Post a Comment